Thread: Imix with VST

Hybrid View

Imix with VST

Hi,

I have noticed the IBeam and Element each comes with a VTC variation. The VTC on the IBeam is high and low and the Element as taming some lows if I am not mistaken. I have an Imix. My questions are:

1. Is it possible to just get the VTC's control and add it to my Imix set up? To give me easy access to the tone controls.

2. If it is possible, by adding these systems, will there be a "color", volume output or "feel" change to my system?

3. Is this easy to attach the system and where could I buy this as the VST seems to be one system.

4. Do the VST's have a feel bump or click so that I know it is in the neutral position?

My idea was Eq first from the pick ups then Venue DI as additional support (overall).

Thanks.

Loren

Loren,
    The VTC option is actually only available on the Element, and not on the iBeam. The Element's VTC circuit is specially designed for that model, so it isn't available as an add-on for other products either. The tone control on the VTC does have a detent at the center position, so it is easy to "feel" where you are.

Thanks Caleb☺️