Thread: Help on PRS hollowbody LR Baggs piezo issues!

Help on PRS hollowbody LR Baggs piezo issues!

hey guys, my hollowbody LR baggs piezo high E has a huge sudden volume drop.. any idea what is the caused of it? It has happened once many months before for a few days but after which it returned to normal without me doing anything.

Now the same issue has recurred again.. I sent it to a local PRS tech before previously when it first happened. They said something like the magnetic pole saddle for the high E has weaken. But I was thinking if it has weaken how could it return to normal? Their explanation makes no sense. Now this has happened again and I am not too sure what to do.

Apparently LR baggs do not replace only a single saddle but requires the replacement of the whole system.. its a bit costly and I wish to avoid this.

Any idea how could I solve this or what is the actual cause of this? Anyone has gone through a similar issue?

al89,
    Due to our service agreement with PRS, we are limited in the type of service that we can provide for PRS systems. If there is anything that I can do to help, I would be glad to.

Is there any way that you can email me a picture of your bridge? We have had a few revisions since the beginning, so it is important to determine which version of the bridge that you have. If you can email me at [email protected], I'll do whatever I can to help you out.