Para di box problem
I am wondering whether anyone has experienced this. The DI box stopped working the other day, so I figured a battery change was due. Despite the fresh battery , the DI refused to work. On top of that the battery had become so hot I couldn't touch it! Scary stuff. I was concerned it might combust. Has anyone seen this before. I am betting the unit is a throwaway.
It was such a pleasure of sweet sound, playing it with the lyric pickup on my old J45. I don't know whether I should just replace it, or move up to the Venue.
Tags for this Thread