Thread: LR baggs on godin acousticaster

LR baggs on godin acousticaster

Hi it seems that my godin acousticaster LR baggs is out. Godin told me that this preamp was not available .
    Does any body knows a replacement solution. The preamp has been made in 1991.
    This Guitar is great and it's a pity for me to let it in it box.
    I am in France and nobody wants to touch this system.

Thank īs for any help

Hi Nomadigene,

Thanks for your question. You've come to the right place.

We happen to have a small number of the Acousticaster preamp/control units available as replacements.

Send me a private message with your email and one or our team will contact you with details.

Godin Nylon Duet preamp

Hi Bryan
    I am also looking for a replacement preamp: I own a Godin Multiac duet nylon strings that I purchased in the mid 90'. Serial number is 97242531. Unfortunately, after almost 20 years of great service, the preamp stopped working. Do you have some of those available as replacements, as well?
    Thanks,
    Matteo Sacilotto

The message above is a duplicate inquiry. See it here: http://www.lrbaggs.com/forum/showthr...topped-working!!

Problem with acousticaster pre amp

Hello. I have one of the older acousticasters with an LR Baggs preamp. I had a problem with my jack and took it to a local music store for repair. They apparently miss wired the new jack and intern it has now messed up the control board. I love this guitar and have tried for a year or so to have it repaired with no luck. Can anyone help... Are there replacement boards available etc.. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jody78 View Post
    Hello. I have one of the older acousticasters with an LR Baggs preamp. I had a problem with my jack and took it to a local music store for repair. They apparently miss wired the new jack and intern it has now messed up the control board. I love this guitar and have tried for a year or so to have it repaired with no luck. Can anyone help... Are there replacement boards available etc.. Thanks
    Hey Jody78,
    If you want to send me an email at [email protected], I can get your information and see what we can do to help you out.

The older acousticasters are great guitars, so I'd love to help you get it straightened out if I can.