Thread: LR Baggs Technical Support On The Forum

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by 6stings2 View Post
    Have an odd problem. My primary guitar was smashedc by a baggage contrainer -dont fly united!

I have a luthier making me a new guitar but still have several months to wait. I picked up a Martin GPCPA3 to do some gigging but have an Aura DI already.

By not turning on the onboard imaging on the Martin, I assume that Im getting the best sound quality out of the Aural. However I want to make sure there is nothing I need to do to deconflict the somewhat wheezy onboard Martin F1 from the full up Aura imaging box. Im not seeing its image on the software. I assume that means its technically optimized by the F1. However the sound Im getting from the full box is far better. Which way do I go?
    Hi 6stings,

I'm unable to comment on the Aura product as they are not made by LR Baggs. You should be able to find information and support at www.fishman.com

On the subject of United airlines and damaged guitars, Dave Carroll's response to his experience with United has cost them dearly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo
    Last edited by Bryan McManus; 07-20-2011 at 07:50 AM. Reason: added comment/link