Thread: volume adjustment on anthem and noise on para DI

volume adjustment on anthem and noise on para DI

Hello, i'm from Italy and i'm sorry for my bad english
    I bought an Anthem and a para DI one year ago an i installed them on my guitar.
    They are fantastic, but....
    1 on my Anthem the volume adjustment is very "short": turning very little the knob, volume goes by 0 to maximum and is useless turning more.
    Can you help me for this?
    2 On para DI for some times also with knob of "Output" turned to 0 when I plugged on unplugged the jack into the input you hear on the speakers the insertion noise and the speakers are not happy for this.
    at the beginning he did not.....What could have happened?

sorry again for my bad English...I think you will get the big laughs reading my post (I plenty used google translator )

Thank you for Help,
    Paolo

Hi Paolo,
    1. Unfortunately, the Anthem's Volume control cannot be modified as it is. The Pot can be changed out, but it is a special part, so replacements are not available from the manufacturer.

2. On the Para DI's Volume, the 0 mark is actually a half way point on the dial. You would need to turn the knob all the way towards the (-) side in order to effectively mute the input jack.

I hope that helps.

Happy new year and thanks for answer.
    I think i'll try to change the pot and adapt the new to the instead available.
    For the para DI I did not explain well: really i turn the knob all at the (-) size and not at the 0, but the insertion noise feels the same.
    i'll try to find a service center in Italy to solve the problem
    Thanks again