Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lyric?

If it was installed using our adhesive, you should be able to get it off with your hand. If it was glued on, or something else, then I really can't say. Our adhesive foam should come off with light but consistent pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb_Elling View Post
    The mics in each system are different too. The Lyric mic capsules are actually ones that we can't use for the Anthem because they have too much low frequency information. So the mics aren't interchangeable.
    Although I understand this I don't really get it. So the Lyric is a better sounding (much form what I have heard) mic that has a lot of low frequency information. It sure seems that with the adjustable crossover idea in the Anthem this could easily be extended to roll off any low freq excess and accommodate the Lyric giving us all UST when feedback is the primary driver, all Mic when desirable or anything in between.

In my main gig guitar I can not have a system that might not work (due to feedback) especially in an environment where I have little control. The K&K mini by itself has let me down quite spectacularly in that way already :-)

Are there any plans to at some point release an Anthem II with Lyric mic?
    Last edited by Ivan Lee; 02-02-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Ivan,
    As far as I know, we don't have any plans to modify the current Anthem line. The Lyric will likely evolve, but it's hard to say how far it will go at this point.

When will product info, user manuals, etc be posted on the LR Baggs website for the Lyric?

Also, is the Lyric available for order now?

Thanks.

If you go to http://lrbaggs.com/lyric/, you can get all of the product info and the Installation Guide.

Thanks. Is the Lyric available for order now?

We are shipping to our pre-order list now, but we won't be caught up for a few more weeks. Then we will be shipping to everybody.

Does the Lyric require a 9 volt battery?
    MikeW
    "He Who Sings, Prays Twice."

Hi Mike,

Yes it does.

Kevin

My reason for asking about the battery is I currently use an I beam passive run through a Para DI with good results. I was wondering if I installed the Lyric without the battery and run it through the Para DI would I get a decent signal.
    MikeW
    "He Who Sings, Prays Twice."