Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lyric?

The mic requires a specific type of power to run, and the Para DI doesn't supply it. So not using a battery with the Lyric wouldn't allow it to work at all.

Thanks for the info. Thinking of upgrading to the lyric but the I beam works so well I'm not sure I want to spend the $$$.
    MikeW
    "He Who Sings, Prays Twice."

I am so looking forward to installing one of these in my J-45.

Will Lyric work with a classical guitar...or is the mic EQ specific to acoustic guitar? Is there plan to release a Lyric specific for classical? With an immediate need to a classical PU.... would you suggest Anthem Classical over Lyric?

Love your products... thx

If you need something right now, then the Anthem SL Classical would be a MUCH better option than the current Lyric for steel string. We are working on a classical version of the Lyric, but we do not have an projected release date yet. The Anthem SL Classical is the best thing for classical guitar that we have done to date.

Lyric

Thx Caleb... I will order the Anthem SL Classical. Unfortunately... I need it yesterday.

I think LR Baggs hit it out of the park with the new Lyric under-bridge pickup. Installed in less than an hour, and sounds outstanding. Is it a Trance ? No, but I'd say the sound reproduction is just about as good, and the cost was $100 cheaper, and the self install was incredibly easy - and this was my first surgery ! I'll post a sound demo as soon as the video is done loading. I love not having a pickup in the soundhole anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by duluthdan View Post
    I'll post a sound demo as soon as the video is done loading.
    looking forward to it

Here's my hack playing with the new lyric. Recorded on a Zoom thingy I have never mastered - hope it gives you an idea, it really is remarkable, the Lyric, not the playing!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kDwD...eature=mh_lolz

Thanks Dan,
    It sounds great!