Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Venue DI noise

Have you been able to try it in a different venue yet? I'm curious to see if the issue persists in a different location.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb_Elling View Post
    Have you been able to try it in a different venue yet? I'm curious to see if the issue persists in a different location.
    As I said, this is an intermittent issue. I've had no problems at other locations, and I've had no problems at that SAME location. For all I know, it's a function of the color socks I'm wearing that night. I'll be back there again this Friday and will try it again, this time with a few more variables to adjust to see if I can find which component is acting as an antenna. BTW if you were responding to the post from earlier today, note that it was made by 'okjason' -- I'm not sure why he quoted my earlier comment; maybe just was amused that the guitar signal was loud and clear despite the background noise. Anyway I'll post any other insights if they develop.

I was replying to the other post, which has since been deleted as Spam. Sorry about that.

Keep me posted on any new results. This is a fairly common issue, but if you locate any specific causes, I would love to hear about your findings.