Thread: Anthem SL endpin pre-amp loose?

Anthem SL endpin pre-amp loose?

Hi from sunny UK.

I have just fitted one of the above into my Fylde Falstaff (was amazed just how easy it was to fit) but I have a couple of issues - firstly, the endpin jack seems to be made in two halves that screw together, should these be screwed tight together or left loose as it is at present? Second, I now have a slight buzz from my d string (only the d string) I don't think it is fret buzz, could it be a wire inside not secured properly or could it be related to the endpin jack/pre-amp not being screwed tight together?

Help

Thanks

Steve

Hi Caleb

I think I may have fixed it, I took it out l;ast night and had a good look and it appears that the endpin/pre-amp that I thought was in two peices is actually a screw on cover that was not 'screwed on' properly, I have tightened it up and put it ball back together and although I have not tested it with an amp yet, all now looks good and I think the buzzing has stopped.

Thanks for your very porompt reply though - gives me a lot of confidence in the product.

Good to hear, Steve. I though that the issue may have been coming from the loose endpin.

Actually, assuming this sounds as good as I expect it to through an amp, I intend to get a M1a for my HD28V as the quality of the product is superb and your amazing fast response to my enquiry yesterday was astonishing!

Thanks

I've been using LR Baggs products, myself, for about 10 years, and I'm still using some of the same stuff now. Everything has held up really well.

I'm glad that I could help!