Thread: Instaling Anthem without under saddle piezo ?

Instaling Anthem without under saddle piezo ?

Can you please help me, i am thinking about instalig anthem without under saddle piezo because my instrument is not guitar
    it is smaller and it has moving bridge so i have problem with that...there is no place for that piezo piece
    so do you know what would happen if i install just microphone under bridge ?
    i need sound that in more on treble side, that can cut through other instruments
    this is my instrument

or can you please tell em how to install saddle on this type of instrument ?
    thank you!!!

edit: just realized that there is Lyric pickup here on the site.....
    Last edited by regoda; 08-22-2013 at 05:36 PM.

The Lyric mic would be a much better solution for this guitar. The Anthem cannot be used without the Piezo pickup, but the Lyric is fully capable of carrying the entire frequency range of a guitar.

I would highly recommend checking out the Lyric.

It does look like your guitar has nylon strings. If that is the case, the Lyric might not work as well. We've tried the Lyric on a number of nylon string guitars, with poor results. So at the very least, you may need some external EQ to get a decent sound. I personally think that the Lyric would still be the best fit for this instrument, but unfortunately, I can't say for sure that it will work.