Thread: Lyric Battery

Hybrid View

Lyric Battery

Hello Caleb,

I am having trouble with my Lyric battery, I have to change it very often. For example I put a new battery in it on wednesday and i had to change it today because my signal was distorded, is it normal?
    Does the battery still goes on when the jack is not into the guitar, or do I have to place and remove the battery each time I want to plug the guitar?

Thanks,

Eric

Hi Eric,
    That's definitely not normal. The battery should be turning off when the guitar is unplugged. Have you had this issue since the initial installation, or is this a new issue?

Also, have any modification been made to the Lyric? (pickup additions, or otherwise).

I'm not really sure since I have'nt been playin live a lot in the early days. But each time I had a battery installed in my guitar maybe one week before, when i tryed to record, the signal was distorded. And when I changed the battery, it stopped.
    And I have no modifications, just the Lyric mic.

Hey Caleb, thanks for your answer,
    I just sent you the email.
    There must be definitely a problem because I was on rehearsal today and the battery i've replaced the day i posted this thread is already down. The signal is distorded with awful sounds.

Eric