Hi y'all,
I have a noob question please, I recently installed the Lyric in my guitar and normally will be running through the Venue DI, and xlr out to house, but I anticipate a possible unavoidable situation where I would need to go from guitar directly to house bypassing the Venue (i.e.: "plug in if you must but there's no 'stomp boxes' in bluegrass"!). In an emergency "make-do" situation, can I go from guitar into a garden variety 1/4" female to xlr female adapter, and from there to the house snake, no DI box? Any requirements relating to impedance, balanced vs unbalanced, etc ?