ACOUSTIC GUITAR PICKUP & MICROPHONE
Studio Mic'd Sound Wherever You Perform
The Award-winning Anthem series, featuring our patented TRU•MIC technology, seamlessly combines a proprietary condenser microphone with our acclaimed Element pickup to deliver the warmth and fidelity of a studio-mic’d guitar anywhere you perform. Read more...
At the heart of the Anthem is a revolutionary microphone engineered to capture a dynamic studio-mic’d sound for any live performance. The TRU•MIC mounts to the underside of the bridge plate and hovers just 3 mm above its surface to take advantage of the PZM or “boundary” effect. This proprietary mounting system, combined with noise cancellation, frees the mic to perform as if it were outside of the guitar in a studio and maintain remarkable feedback suppression for the stage. The result is a balanced frequency response with excellent clarity for the purest sound you have ever heard amplified. We have paired the Element pickup with the TRU•MIC to provide solidity and punch for low frequencies.
The Anthem has all of the essential tools in one complete system. The feather-weight preamp and controls include: volume, mix, phase and a battery check. The mix control blends from the augmented TRU•MIC position to Element pickup only.
- No-cut preamp/control unit
- Includes TRU•MIC and Element pickup
- Mix control for mic and pickup settings
- Phase inversion for minimizing feedback
- Master volume
- Mic level control
- Multi-segment battery check
- Battery life: 170 hours, single 9v
For those of you who prefer a minimalist approach to controls, the Anthem SL delivers the same groundbreaking studio mic’d fidelity as the Anthem in a streamlined format with a single volume control. The endpin preamp has all-discrete circuitry for the purest signal and the TRU•MIC is premixed with the Element for optimum performance.
- Anthem TRU•MIC carries the majority of the guitars’ frequency range while the Element Pickup carries only the lowest frequencies
- The mic is highly feedback-resistant
- Noise cancelling microphone technology eliminates any annoying honky or boxy qualities from the inside of the guitar
- Mic installs easily on the bridgeplate with peel and stick adhesive
- Mic and pickup levels preset for optimum performance
- Soundhole remote includes volume and mic trim controls
- All discrete pre-contoured endpin preamp with preset crossover
- Element Pickup fits most common string spacings and saddle width
- Comes with battery bag for secure and unobtrusive battery retention
Model available for nylon string guitars.
This side-mounted option provides easy battery access and a built-in tuner that is hidden beneath the control panel to maintain a clean, classy look. The mix control blends from the augmented TRU•MICposition to Element pickup only. Bass & treble controls, phase inversion and a notch filter offer tone shaping along with maximum feedback suppression. The Stagepro Anthem comes complete with the TRU•MIC and Element pickup.
- Includes the Tru•Mic and Element undersaddle pickup
- Full chromatic tuner that is hidden unless in use
- Master volume control
- Bass and treble controls for tone shaping on different stages
- Notch Filter and phase inversion controls for eliminating feedback
- Easy click-lock battery access
Old Crow Medicine Show
Tommy Shaw / Styx
“Fingerpicking the Anthem through the larger systems produced a warm, natural tone with just the right amount of presence, while strumming hard created a shimmering sound with no sign of breaking up and plenty of low end…I achieved a volume level far louder than I’d need with no hint of feedback through both the studio monitors and the PA system.” Read more ›
Doug Young - Acoustic Guitar Magazine
“In a word, the Anthem sounds outstanding...The signal remained free of feedback, distortion, or any other harmonic unpleasantness with even the loudest amp settings.” Read more ›
Gayla Drake Paul - Premier Guitar Magazine
“…it was easy to get refined, open, and airy sounds that were faithful to the J45’s acoustic voice…If you want more realism and dimension in your amplified acoustic sound but don’t want to be burdened by a complex external interface, the Anthem is worth investigating.” Read more ›
Art Thompson - Guitar Player Magazine
“The Anthem sounds so good that you could use it to record direct and no one would be none the wiser: except for you, of course.” Read more ›
Jake Kelly - American Songwriter Magazine
Please Note: LR Baggs products must be installed by an authorized LR Baggs dealer to qualify for warranty coverage. Technical assistance will not be provided for home or hobbyist installations.